As a member of IU community, you will have full access to advanced Adobe software, but the first step of all is to set up Adobe Creative Cloud.
The gateway of Adobe @ IU: https://uits.iu.edu/adobe
- You should download Adobe Creative Cloud. It is a hub ware that would control the authenticity of users, download software (Photoshop, Rush, Audition) and update them when the new versions are available.
- Once you have Adobe Creative Cloud installed to your device, you could sign in with your IU account with the form as "YourIUID@iu.edu". For the first time logging in, you are required to type in your IU passphrase and you need to go through DUO two-step authentication with the help of device registered. You could save your status to shorten the procedure for the next time.
- You could save your log-in status on two activated devices at the same time but once you log into a third device, you will be asked to deactivated one of them. You could visit the link, to manage your devices.
- Once logging-in, you can freely download the software included in the plan and you need onto the device you are using.
- The plan you could access through IU credential is "Adobe for Enterprise", you are not only eligible to download and use almost 20 software including the popular, Acrobat Pro, Audition, Illustrator, Photoshop, you are also free to use 2GB cloud storage and Adobe Fonts, services like Adobe Spark. You are also accessible to most resources of Adobe Stock Image database.